Monday, March 24, 2008

Praise


I know spring flowers are on the way...!

Thanks for remembering us in your prayers. I had a blood draw on Friday and nearly all my blood counts are back in normal ranges. The iron infusions helped a lot. I already knew I was feeling better even without the blood draw to confirm it.

We have had very good meetings in Michigan and Indiana. We are prayerful that the Lord will move churches to help in our support.

Our daughter-in-law needs some help during her last 5 weeks of this pregnancy and I am planning of traveling to Virginia for two weeks to help her and our grandson with whatever they need.

Jim will be going to a missions conference in the Saginaw, MI area next week. It is the first time I will not go with him to a meeting to present our Brazil work.

Thanks for praying for us.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Karen,

Glad you are feeling better. Looking forward to seeing you soon!