Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Postcards



Redwood National Park in California


One fond memory I have for Janelle, Dan, JD, and Jim is their grandparents would send them postcards from places they visited. The postcards were greatly enjoyed and kept on display for quite some time. I hope we can send along a few postcards to our grandchildren in days to come.

I am really small next to those great redwood trees. They are said to be several hundred years old. We also went a few more miles to the Pacific and hiked down to the shore where a couple of brrrr-ave souls were swimming in the icy waters.

We had a blessing seeing those great trees and the ocean today.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow! What a cool picture of you next to the trees!

JD Mackiewicz said...

Reminds me of Grandpa Frosts Redwood Building Blocks Jim and I played with "The Brown Blocks"