Monday, November 19, 2007

Praise and thanksgiving


Because He first loved us...
"We love him, because he first loved us."
1 John 4:19

Because in Him we live, move, and exist...
"Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever."
Psalm 73:25-26

Because we have resurrected lives...
"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world."
Galatians 6:14

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."
2 Corinthians 5:21

Because you pray for us...

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
James 5:16

No comments: